Old June 11th 04, 12:57 AM
Larry

"Mike "Rotor" Nowak" strained himself to utter the words: "Weather sure
looks clear so I doubt that had anything to do
with it..."

Uhm, Excuse me? The weather can 'clear' faster than the smoke can dissipate.

With no indication how long after the crash this pic was taken, I'd say the
'current' weather in the photo has NO relation to the weather during the
crash.

My 2 cents.

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
USN 'Retired'
20 years if gettin 'em off the pointy end
AND safely home again!

"Mike "Rotor" Nowak" wrote in message
Hey All,

I just came across these photos and am curious if anyone knows the story

of
what happened. Weather sure looks clear so I doubt that had anything to

do
with it...

http://www.myaviation.net/search/pho...75&size=medium

http://www.myaviation.net/search/pho...67&size=medium