Old June 11th 04, 02:50 AM
Mike \Rotor\ Nowak

One more,

http://www.myaviation.net/search/pho...68&size=medium

I was being sarcastic about the wx.. it looks like these pics were fairly
recent after the crash, with no calvary there ot help things out -- plus, in
the above pic, it looks like they're disconnecting the batt, something I
doubt they'd wait long after the crash to do...

From what the thing looks like, I'd agree that it was a tail chop job... but
I'm interested in the story behind what happened. They pulled the equipment
out, the door guns look to have been pulled, and I can even see a permiter
being established in some of the pics, which leads me to believe it's behind
the lines. Just curious what happened.

-Mike

"Mike "Rotor" Nowak" wrote in message
Hey All,

I just came across these photos and am curious if anyone knows the story

of
what happened. Weather sure looks clear so I doubt that had anything to

do
with it...

http://www.myaviation.net/search/pho...75&size=medium

http://www.myaviation.net/search/pho...67&size=medium