Old February 20th 17, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon[_2_]

Default POTUS TFRs Paralyze Florida Flight Ops

On 2/20/2017 1:16 PM, Larry Dighera wrote:
Airport operators and flight schools in the Palm Beach, Florida, area are
bracing for long-term economic loss and disruption due to the presidential TFR
covering President Trump's visits to his Mar-a-Lago resort.

We're not "bracing for it", we're living it for the third weekend in a
row, and with no end in sight. I live just east of KLNA, and things are
really quiet right now.