Old November 9th 03, 08:17 PM
Jerry Springer

Max, go to the Matronics RV-List and you can ask guys that do this everyday.
If you don't know how to get there email me and I well point you in the right
direction.

Jerry

Max Krippler wrote:
Can anybody tell me what are the typical pressures required to dimple
a skin and also to compress a flush rivet? I know that squeezer tools
are rated at typically two to four tons, but what are the actual
pressures required? I'm trying to work out the dimensions on a hand
operated gantry for dimpling and back-riveting the skins on an RV, and
I don't want to over-engineer the thing too much...

Thanks,
--Max