Old November 3rd 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Help!

Where are you?

I've got a blog. I've posted about 300 entries to it. And a lot of
folks have answered back, asking questions. But a lot of them haven't
provided me with a return address.

In some cases I've posted a reply right in their remarks but often
times their requests ask for such a volume of information that it's
impractical to post it in the blog. Ideally,, I'd like to send the
info directly to them but I can't do that unless I've got an address.

So if you know of someone waiting to hear from me, rattle their cage
and ask if they've provided me with a return address.

-R.S.Hoover