Old June 11th 04, 06:47 PM
Fastglasair

For some strange reason, I just felt like fishing here to see if by
chance there was someone...just one person who might have had some
experience with these guys. I should have known better.

I would have purchased from Whirlwind in El Cajon, CA at Gillespie Field. I put
a 3 blade on my race modified HIO360-C1D6 This is the same type of Prop Wayne
Handley used on his piston driven Raven. They have been around for 9 or 10
years. I would have also considered Hoffman. BTW mine is on a Glasair 1-RG
located in Ogden, UT. I have had it up to 210 Kts true so far, only been flying
it a few months. Also, I enjoyed your Alien story.