Old January 28th 09, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Twydell

Default Australia.....

In message , Dave Kearton
writes

snip

Luckily, I was watching a third network, which was all cricket - now there's
a man's game, no overpaid Frenchmen or Spaniards there. In case you're
wondering, Australia - after being the world's number one cricketing nation
for the last 15 years, humiliating all in our path - we're now getting our
hats handed to us firstly by India and currently by South Africa.

Does that mean we will get the Ashes back this year?

Had to happen of course, its not healthy for any country to dominate a sport
by so much for that long.

However, betwixt you 'n me, given a choice of winning everything and
getting your noses rubbed into it, I think I prefer winning.

Take care,

Nick (still defrosting).

snip

I once worked with a girl from Toronto. She hated winters in England
because although not as cold as at home, they were comparatively damp.
We get lazy winds off the North Sea, the kind that can't be bothered to
go round you, they go through you instead.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!