Old January 28th 09, 11:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jon Anderson

Default Australia.....

A likely emerging talent for Australia in cricket is David Garness out
of NSW. He's 14 right now and and already played some games with adults.
Being a Yank, I have near zero grasp of the game and the league
structure, so can't provide much more detail. But seeing as he's going
to be my step-son in about 7 weeks, I reckon I've got some learnin' to do...

Which brings a question, going to be in Cootamundra between April 25 and
May 7. A trip to Temora is planned, as well as Canberra. Any other
aviation sights worth seeing in the general vicinity?

Jon