Old September 18th 04, 12:10 PM
Scott

I love it! It's getting closer to MY utopia. I've always maintained
that it really should run Sunday through Saturday so that most people
would only have to take a week of vacation to see the ENTIRE show.
Plus, it would give drivers a chance to leave from either coast on
Friday after work and drive for maybe 6 hours without busting their
a$$e$. That puts you about 400 miles closer to Oshkosh already. Drive
all day Saturday and you could be into Oshkosh late Saturday. Might
have to take the following Monday as a "sick day" if you left on Sunday
morning for the return. So, in closing, I'm all for it!!

Scott
Bloomer, WI (one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to drive for 2 days
to get there!)

Fitzair4 wrote:

EAA AIRVENTURE OSHKOSH 2005 - COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK
Beginning in 2005, (July 25-31) Monday-through-Sunday format

How many on this aviation group like starting Monday better?

http://eaa.org/communications/eaanews/pr/040916_av.html

--
Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com/