Old September 29th 04, 12:51 AM
John Ammeter

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:58:28 -0700, "Rich S."
wrote:

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
.. .
Rich,

You should be ashamed of yourself!!! That's outright theft!!

I'll offer you $50 for the setup and even let you use it occasionally.

John.........

I'd give it to you. but. . . enybody who can afford a gorgeous house like
that doesn't have time to use a torch!

Folks - you ought to see it. It's about a hunnert feet long and overlooks
Puget Sound. I tell you that Ampmeter knows how to live!

John - you gonna have a roof on it before the rains come?

Rich S.

Aw, quit exaggerating... it's only 68' 2" long ( I just
checked the plans) and the deck across the front is only 58'
long.

The roof was about half done when I was over there last
Saturday. It's probably all roofed by now.

I'm going over Thursday to deliver the fan motor assembly to
the HVAC guy to install. I'm also going to be mowing the
front acre if possible.... I haven't been able to mow it
since I broke my knee last August 10th and, with the recent
rains, it's really started to grow again... About 10" and
thick, too. I'd better bring a six-pack along with me on
the riding mower... should be at least 2 1/2 hours of
mowing...

John