Old May 7th 05, 11:44 PM
cernauta

Henryk Birecki wrote:

Question is does anyone with similar configuration have the same
problem.

You did not provide enough of a description for me to attempt to help.
Let's communicate directly. I need a definition of "freezing". How
often does it freeze and under what circumstances? Does it freeze if
you use just a standard GPS? Is "RX_FLAG" off....

Thank you very much for your interest, Henryk.
I tried today, once more. With another Ipaq (3630).
It freezes in thermals. Not in straight flight. Just a few circles,
and the blinking symbol will stop blinking, the Ipaq won't respond,
I'll soft-reset.

After the flight I have checked the NMEA settings on my LX20. There
were probably too many activated sentences. Disabled all of them
except RMC. Will this cure the problem, next flight?

Never tried with a standard GPS, just the LX20.
I'll check for the RX_FLAG to be off.

I'll post the results. Thank you!

Aldo