Old June 8th 05, 04:47 PM
B4RT

Default Attn aspiring comm helo pilots: free turbine time

Every year sometime between Thanksgiving and
Christmas I ferry my Jet Ranger beween KBKL
and KEYW. I usually take someone who needs
to build time and experience. There's at least 12
hours TT and 1100nm worth of time in it, and
I'm posting this way in advance so that someone
who is really interested can plan around it.

Interested parties must have at least 100 PIC rotorcraft,
and not weigh more than 195lbs. To make it
challenging you have to send me a proposed flight
plan and itinerary for the trip. Pls include a sentence
or two describing why you chose the route and
times. Plan it at 100kias avg, 26GPH. The ship holds
95 gallons.

To a certain extent I can move the date around
to accomodate someone's schedule. Wx frequently
plays games with this trip, so you'll need a few days
to spare.

My mail-id is chopper3lw at yahoo.

Also, if you know someone who's a dual rated
Captain with 5000 Jet, 500 turbine totorcraft
and a LR31 type rating who's located (or
wants to be) in South FL and looking for a job
pls have them biff me an email.

Bart