Old October 20th 05, 03:48 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Tried to Call it "Runway 7" today...

"George Patterson" wrote in message
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message
oups.com...

My 6 year old thought the guy in the tower is NAMED Roger :-) (Probably
has something to do with the fact thats what I told her). She has since
grown up not believing everything I tell her.

Which is a piece of parenting ALL of us should duplicate.

What? Lieing to your kids?

If that's what it takes to make them not to believe everything you say is
gospel. Think of it this way. Do you want Skylune's or ZZZZooms children to
think for the rest of their lives that every thing their father tell them is
true?