Old December 21st 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

On 21 Dec 2006 01:47:15 -0800, "DABEAR" wrote:

snipped It may be that Zoom was anticipating using the
Powrachute judgement to fund his legal expenses in these trials. Alternately,
it may be that Zoom's attorney didn't want to be working on these cases with the
SnF depositions coming up.

Ron, I have irrefutable evidence that Zoom committed Federal Perjury
against me. I notice that you have a letter submitted to the Court.

Is it possible for me to submit evidence in regards to Zoom's failure
to uphold a sworn oath not to lie? Even a letter to the Court?

I'm not a lawyer, but I figure a mere accusation of perjury in an unrelated case
would be of no help. Irrefutable evidence or not, I would guess that it's not
really applicable unless there's been an actual court ruling that he perjured
himself.

Zoom was sued for fraud and perjury in his bankruptcy and settled out-of-court
on a promise to pay about $50,000. I'm sure SnF is aware of this, at least.

Ron Wanttaja