Old May 11th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default More stories of long FSS hold times and another issue

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
Just within the past week I have had the "system" lose two flight plans
that were entered by the computer. When I called on the land line, there
was no answer for over 20 minutes.

According to some of the FS briefers, their computer has also been losing
some flight plans as well.

So far the privatization has been a great success.

That never happened under the old system?

The old FSS: brought to you by the same folks that brought you the Postal
(Dis)service, Amtrak, INS, and 5,000 other agencies! :~)