Old June 3rd 07, 08:44 PM
mmcfearin mmcfearin is offline
Junior Member

Sorry to say all was lost of the Davis wing and his later 2 and 5 seat models. I spent many hours trying to track down any thing as I would love to produce one of the original single seat models. What I found was:

Gil Davis has passed away from cancer after a very hard divorce. However before this the project was lost do to a fire that totally destroyed the original wing and the new aircraft he was producing. Also lost in the fire were all the records, plans, and even simple scetches of all the designs.

Unfortunatly the only thing left of the flying wing is a few websites with one or two pictures. Not even enough for me to extrapulate the basic design.

If any one does have better pictures, any information or even some good guesses please come forward, I haven't lost hope on this design.

Mike