Old December 12th 03, 05:53 PM
Greg Hennessy

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:24:49 -0600, Alan Minyard
wrote:

greg

Well, if you signature is and indication, you are involved in the use
of serious drugs, not someone that I would assume could make
rational judgements.

ROFLMAO! Oh how priceless.

The fact that the US chose a different system pretty
much tells me that the Mauser was (and is) an inferior system.

It doesnt, it had more to do with the knights who say NiH.

greg

--
Once you try my burger baby,you'll grow a new thyroid gland.
I said just eat my burger, baby,make you smart as Charlie Chan.