Old February 25th 09, 09:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Colin Fretwell

Default Scheibe Pilots

At 02:15 25 February 2009, Kevin Pater wrote:
Hello,

Is anyone familiar with the Scheibe line of gliders? I am going to soon

be
the new owner of one of two flying SF-26's in the U.S.

As a result, I am looking for anyone who has any information on this
glider or other Scheibe gliders. I read that the SF-26 uses basically

the
L-Spatz fuselage, and that it is sort of a "Super-Spatz."

Any information would be greatly appreciated from anyone who has flown

or
does fly a Scheibe glider, especially the SF-26.

Thank you!

Kevin, I own an SF 27 in England. Have a look here and follow some of
the links for hours of fun ! http://www.sf27.de/

Colin.