Old June 29th 04, 04:27 AM
David E. Powell

Also, the two dice have the "3" side up. Maybe Squadron 33, or Three hundred
something three? (3_3)

From: "Richard Brooks"
Date: 6/26/2004 7:38 PM Central Daylight Time
Van Gardner wrote:
I have checked every where that I can think of and still have not
located anyone who can identify this AF logo. This was the unit
that a friend of mine's father served with in the Pacific during
WW2. He said his dad was on a bomber but could not remember what
type. Do you have any connections that may identify the logo at:

http://home.att.net/~temp2950/index.html

Van Gardner

I don't know if you can get any further by contacting the Web site
owner as he might know but the history shows a fighter squadron.

http://members.tripod.com/tophatssquadron/id30.htm

Richard.

Someone posted a link in RAM awhile back to a guy who had a huge
collection of patches, but I no longer have it. Does anyone else?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Someone in rec.models.scale might have references to it as the larger part
of model making is all the reference material that builds up.

Richard.