Old August 20th 04, 02:01 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Swift Boat Guys Caught in Some Great Big Lies
From: (WalterM140)
Date: 8/20/2004 3:57 AM Pacifi

Elliott now feels differently, and says he has come to believe Kerry didn't
deserve his second award for valor, either, based only on what the other
anti-Kerry veterans have told him. He told the Globe Aug. 6:

Elliott: I have chosen to believe the other men. I absolutely do not know
first
hand."

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=231

Okay, next subject. I actually have some more material on this, but I'll save
it for later.

Walt

Only the neocons could take an award of honor and turn it into trash for
political reasons. And they never fired a shot. They are beneath contempt.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer