Old August 4th 03, 03:34 AM
Mike Noel

I have tried both full synthetic and synthetic blend in my car. I see a
fuel economy increase moving from non-synthetic to a synthetic blend (about
27 vs 28 mpg) but didn't notice a comparable improvement moving from the
blend to the full synthetic. The difference in viscosity at room
temperature between the synthetic blend and the non-synthetic is very
evident when you add it to the crankcase. The blend pores almost like water
but the non-synthetic pores like...uh...motor oil.

--
Mike in Tucson (AVQ)

"Dennis O'Connor" wrote in message
My IO-520 chewed on Belray Aero-1 synthetic for 940 hours without so much

as
a hiccup...
Denny

. I used Mobil 1 Aero for 4 years in my Continental
IO 360 and it is still running without spitting up anything. I guess

without
written proof I am Full of S_ _ t! Let's see some documentation guys!

Bill OParowski
N10SX
N101Sx