Old January 6th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_2_]

Default "Glider Warming" gift suggestions

On Jan 5, 9:28*am, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
Recently, a club member got a new (to him) glider. I thought it would
be nice to put together a few useful items to give him as a "Glider
Warming" gift. Here's what I have so far:

MKIV yaw string
3M General Adhesive Cleaner
Bowlus wing gap tape

Any other ideas for small 'nice to have' items??

Thanks

MKIV . . . excellent choice (but I'm biased, of course). Also the QV
(Quiet Vent) is an inexpensive glider improvement (just $6) that
reduces noise by 10 dba from the side window flip-out vent. As I
mentioned to you in a PM, I'm sending you a free QV and MKIV to cover
a previous warranty issue. Thanks for being one of my customers!

bumper
zz
MKIV & QV
Minden, NV