Old January 10th 04, 11:50 PM
Marco Rispoli

Default Flight Plan and Flight Log excel spreadsheet.

I just finished working on an excel spreadsheet that automatically fills in
wind correction angles and ground speed estimates.

I don't know if somebody already did this. I couldn't find it anywhere so I
did it for myself and decided to share it (since it worked like a charm for
me). If somebody has a better (FREE) tool out there ... let me know.

It adds up the times and the fuel consuption ... basically it's just and
excel spreadsheet that automatically sums and subtracts and calculates wind
correction angles and ground speeds. Instead of having to fill in every cell
manually, you only have to fill in a few cells and it works.

You can find instructions on how to use it and where to download it on my
site he

http://www.tranceweb.net/scripts/for...t=ST&f=8&t=406

It's FREE and AS IS. You use this at your own risk. And it might be buggy,
so if you have any problems with it, please let me know. I strive to make it
better.

I like to make my life more efficient and I like to share and contribute as
much as I can (even if it's only a little).

I am sure that there are tons of better commercial products out there.

This is only if you don't wanna spend money and you want a quick fix for
that VERY annoying process of filling the flight log ...

--
Marco Rispoli - NJ, USA
I SOLOed!! You can read my flight training diary at