Old September 8th 05, 06:50 PM
Simon Robbins

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
So, can we count on a blow-by-blow of your progress like I did with my
PPH?? That would be very cool to read another's experiences as he
trains.

Well, I'd like to think I could do that, but to be honest I doubt I'll
remember my lessons in quite as much detail as you did, (i.e. how many
sugars Q has in his coffee, etc!) But I'll try. It was funny when I was
writing that report, I struggled to remember the exact exercises I'd done in
the morning and what in the afternoon. It just all kind of blended
together.

Si