Old April 6th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default I have an opinion on global warming!

But since that subject (and my opinion on it) has nothing to do with
piloting I'm not going to share it. I hope by making this posting that I
can hint to others that they direct their opinions on that subject to more
appropriate forums.

I agree. As we sit here, shivering in record cold temperatures (wind
chills near zero tonight), the thought that global warming might be a
complete crock of sh*t never once entered my mind -- nor would I
*ever* consider sharing any such silly thoughts with any of you.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA