Old April 7th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RomeoMike

Default I have an opinion on global warming!

Jay Honeck wrote:

I agree. As we sit here, shivering in record cold temperatures (wind
chills near zero tonight), the thought that global warming might be a
complete crock of sh*t never once entered my mind -- nor would I
*ever* consider sharing any such silly thoughts with any of you.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Here I sit in the southwest; it's already 90 deg. outside. The globe
must be warming faster than they say. Your statement and mine equally
meaningless and narrow.