Old October 5th 18, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 5:13:52 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 10:47:05 PM UTC-7, Chris Wedgwood wrote:
In the last month we have released 2 new gliders - The Ventus 3 in 15m and 18m, and the ASK21.

Condor development continues apace.

Chris & Uros
Condor Team

I know this may not go over with a lot of newer people to soaring, i.e. more recently than the 1960s, but there are still quite a few 2-33s being used for training. It would be nice to have a model in Condor that approximated it's handling qualities, cockpit layout, sight picture, etc.

I second this suggestion most vigorously!