Old October 11th 18, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default Loading Top Hat on Avier/VS

On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 6:06:57 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I have been trying to load Top Hat on an Avier/V2 without success. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I had my old V2 uploaded with both XCSoar and TopHat. Although I'm not using it anymore ( opted for a Kobo) it was very straight forward,and I still own it.
Make sure you download the Windows pc ap to your desktop, connect the V2 via cable and drag and drop the ap into the file that opens up on the V2