Old August 2nd 03, 10:54 PM
McGregor

My RMI setup does not use the RMI adapter, since I only use the ADF as
an RMI input on the Argus.

It uses the same "Hardware inputs" as the input pins, unfortunately and
this is what causes this limitation. I believe that the 5000Ce, or the
7000Ce, have two dual connectors in the back plus a static pressure
input connector ?!?

I think the 7000 only has one input - I have a panel switch to toggle
between the WX500 and RMI mode. There is a static pressure connector.

I got my Argus RMI adapter on Ebay for $150. Check the auctions there, you
may find a good deal on a 5000/7000 color unit.

Cheers,