Old August 31st 03, 02:27 PM

Default How to purchase helicopter wreckage?

A few weeks ago a helicopter crashed out at my local airport. Nobody
will talk to me about how I would go about attempting to buy the
wreckage. I know that it has to sit until the NTSB gets through with
it, but what happens then.

It belonged to a flight school and was destroyed when an autorotation
went bad. I would like to buy the wreckage for parts. Unfortunately,
the flight school wont talk to me about it.

What should I do? It was probably insured so can I buy it from the
insurance company? If so, how do I find out which one?

Dennis.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A Recession is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A Depression is when YOU are out of work.
A Recovery is when all the H1-B's are out of work."
(An H-1B is someone who is brought into the USA to replace
American workers at a fraction of the wage.)