Old April 26th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
~^ beancounter ~^

Default Blue Angel Down

yea...ha...good one....a good pilot can do some fun things w/g
forces....
the bob hoover video and glass of water comes to mind 1st...the
wallett
trick sounds cool......

On Apr 24, 3:00 pm, (J.D. Baldwin)
wrote:
In the previous article, wrote:

G induced Loss of Concience....

Actually, that's the one where you're in a tight turn and you lift
your co-pilot's wallet out of his helmet bag.
--
_+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also