Old September 5th 14, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Flarm error

On Friday, September 5, 2014 9:17:21 AM UTC-4, glidergreg wrote:
Anyone know what a FLARM error three is. I get this voice message on my Butterfly Vario then the flarm page goes to a large X.

I don't know what that one is, but last weekend I was getting a "FLARM IO" error when trying to download to a USB stick. I tried other sticks, error-checking them, re-formatting them, with no luck. Also tried directly to the Core, vs the USB panel pass-through.

I then re-installed the flarmcfg.txt file, and that fixed the problem (both sticks can download). I also updated the flarmnet data in the Butterfly display.

I'd try redoing your flarmcfg.txt file as a starting point.

Dan
2D