Old October 14th 03, 10:57 PM
Jon Carlson

I have a Fujitsu Stylistic LT P-600, and the lighter adapter it came
with will accept 28V input (or 12V input). You may want to check the
default one for the C-500 to see whether it'll work as is.

-Jon C.

"greg" wrote in message
om...
(Nathan Young) wrote in message

The good news is the Fujitsu PC really operates from a DC voltage.

DC-DC regulator/converter should be available that will bring the
aircraft 28V on the cigarette lighter to the 12,14, or 16V

required by
most laptops.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm having a hard time finding a lighter based adapter that will
accept the 28V input. Most of the universal laptop adapters I've

come
accross only accept 12V, or 11.5-16 in the case of the airline

capable
ones. Any idea where to look for on that will take 28V in?

-greg