Old October 16th 03, 06:39 AM
Jon Carlson

I'll try to remember to jot that down when I am at the airplane.

-Jon C.

"greg" wrote in message
m...
"Jon Carlson" wrote in message news:
I have a Fujitsu Stylistic LT P-600, and the lighter adapter it

came
with will accept 28V input (or 12V input). You may want to check

the
default one for the C-500 to see whether it'll work as is.

The Auto/Air adapter that Fujitsu offers for the C-500 & P-600 is

the
same part (FPCAA02) and is only rated for 12-16V input according to
their specifications. I'd be curious to know what part number your
adapter is, and what specs might be printed on it, because their
website definitely suggests they don't support 28V in.

Thanks for your time!
greg