Old September 4th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
WestCDA

Default Fowler Flap Mechanism

You might want to try one of the free translation tools out there from
Google or another provider. Their translation can be pretty crude at times,
but it usually gets the point across. I'm also not fortunate enough to be
conversant in more than one language, like Gilles apparently is - but
there's certainly a lot of good information available that's not in Anglais.

That's an interesting intermediate flap mechanism, that deploys to cover
the gap between the main wing trailing edge and and the extended flap.

"Morgans" wrote in message

"GTH" wrote

BTW, the rest of my website might be of interest to other homebuilders

I went to your homepage, and found the English page for the index of what
is
on your site.

It appears to be a very good site, with many subjects open for viewing.

However, when I went to one (or several) of the links, it came up in
French,
and I saw no place to select English. Unfortunately, I don't read French,
so
all I could do is look at the pretty pictures and illustrations. g Am I
missing something, or is there no translation available for the other
pages?
--
Jim in NC