Old September 14th 04, 06:50 PM
B2431

From: Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police,
(B2431) confessed the following:

If all you want is a job, yes.

OK

Then again who is to say Bush didn't mean what he wrote then changed
his mind 3 years later?

Can I get an amen brothas and sistas? You sir, have just paraphrased
what I have been arguing for so long. gwb lost interest...he changed
his mind...he didn't want to be a fighter pilot anymore. He didn't
come out and say it...but his actions spoke for him.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Robey

You initially said that letter implied a life long commitment, now you are
claiming a win when it turns out to not be the case?

The letter wasn't binding in either case.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired