Old May 11th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Help identifying a hydraulic fitting

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
ups.com...
that power boat looks pretty fast in the
banner section of the page showing
your fitting....

I own a few CDs of clip art (stock photography) and put a few fast boats in
a 'rotator' (which loads one at random with the page load).

If you like those, you'll love these Offshore Raceboat Crashes:

mms://69.93.51.164/pureguts/boats56.wmv (for dialup)

and

mms://69.93.51.164/pureguts/boats400.wmv (for broadband)

Just copy the link into your browser and the movie streams from the server.

My boat is the white 30' Cobra Terminator:
http://www.turbinefun.com/Fast_Boats.asp
(halfway down the page)

It's gutted right now as I'm in the middle of converting it to turbine
power. I'll keep updating my site as I make progress.

Larry