Old June 2nd 05, 11:51 PM
Peter Duniho

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
My boys are seasoned Mooney travelers. This year I'm considering adding
a trip to either Victoria Island or Catalina Island.

Is it possible that you mean Vancouver Island? Canada has a Victoria
Island, but it's a long way away (Artic Archipelago) and may not be the best
place to take your children. California has a Victoria Island, but it's a
little chunk of land in a river near Sacramento; not much in the way of
tourism there.

If you mean Vancouver Island, then sure...there's lots of stuff to do there.
Victoria (the large city on the southeast end of the island) is smaller than
Vancouver, BC but has a wide variety of tourist interest stuff. Lots of
marine activities, nature, government (BC's capital), and the usual general
urban things. The rest of the island is more rural, but surely there's no
shortage of activities. Worst comes to worse, you're an easy flight or
ferry to activities elsewhere.

Pete