Old October 25th 20, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cindy Brickner

Default The Apology

"that they would be more attractive if they kept their mouth's shut, XXXX?"

I opened my mouth, and it was suggested this would be a way to redirect
the triple dog dare . . . . .

If you have been offended either way in this thread,
you should know you have an option for a more productive outcome,
rather than spewing dissonance.

https://tinyurl.com/y6n9sxzk

WSPA is always thankful for contributions. They can be general, or specific
to any WSPA program. WSPA has no paid staff, and is a 501 c)3 organization.
https://womensoaring.org/

Thank you to my many male and female customers, students and friends over the years.
Many generous people have given time, equipment and dollars to my pilotage.
Without their love of soaring, I wouldn't have been able to make a living in
this sport for many years.

Cindy B