Old November 8th 20, 07:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default LXNAV introduces New ADI Air Data Indicator

On Saturday, 7 November 2020 at 21:07:58 UTC+2, Eric Greenwell wrote:
Contact LXNav, as there are obviously a lot of aircraft that require certified instruments, and
they may be pursuing certification so they can also serve that market.

"A lot of aircraft" in this case would be every single glider in the world except US exp. reg gliders, I guess.