Old January 30th 05, 01:00 AM
Bill J

I think a lot of folks may not know what "VICE" really means!

CKonikoff wrote:
Sorry, but I missed the original posting. I believe that at GPT there is no
V522, only V552. Maybe they charted something wrong and the NOTAM was to
change the error, V522, to the correct airway, V552.

DC 5/0505 GPT FI/T GULFPORT-BILOXI INTL, GULFPORT, MS.
ILS OR LOC RWY 14, AMDT 14...
CHANGE PLANVIEW NOTE: PROCEDURE NA FOR ARRIVALS
AT CAESA VIA V552 WESTBOUND VICE V522 WESTBOUND.

IF and only IF I was wanting to do a full procedure approach coming from
any other direction then westbound, would a procedure turn be authorized
based on the above FDC? If not, what is this FDC about?