Old February 11th 04, 11:50 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Cub Driver" wrote in message

There's a page on this subject at www.warbirdforum.com/bushf102.htm

I'll be updating it on March 1 to incorporate the pay records recently
published by the White House.

Heh. You might consider adding the video of today's little spat on Capitol
Hill, when the Congressman from Ohio tried to snare Colin Powell into the
issue during his testimony before a committee. Powell's repeated and
forceful, "You don't want to go there, Mr. Brown" was a hoot. It is the
first time I can recall seeing Powell appear to be using visible and tenuous
restraint--I thought he was gonna bust loose on the guy. The good
congressman finally apparently got the message and took Powell's advice.

Brooks

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at