Old August 12th 03, 10:24 PM
TripFarmer

Sounds like you've been reading misc.consumers.frugal-living too much.

Trip

In article ,
says...

--
You bet there are and I would be right behind you if I hadn't already bought
my Dell handheld...... While we're on the subject of being a cheap *******,

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

My personal adventures as a student pilot
and after my PPL:
www.bayareapilot.com
"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
Is the Palm i705 supported by CBAV? I see buy.com has it for $139.99 with
a $100 mail in rebate if you activate Palm.Net.
http://www.buy.com/retail/computers/...318090&loc=228

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
C isn't that hard: void (*(*f[])())() defines f as an array of