Old January 23rd 18, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Adrian, Michigan Contest Site to host R6N & the 2018 U.S. JuniorsContest & Development Camp

R6N's Rookie Camp

On another note, R6N is also being billed as a "Rookie Camp." We need help getting the word out to pilots in R6, R7, and elsewhere that this is the place to go to fly your first contest!

We encourage pilots to bring a ship to R6N, whether its club owned or privately owned, and immerse yourself here knowing you have the full support of your fellow pilots who all want to see you succeed.

The goal is to have Newbees walk away from this eager to come back and/or fly their next contest. Adrian is a forgiving contest site in terms of navigation and terrain, and the mentors who'll be available are some of the best in the sport. To that end, R6N is perfect for that 30-40 something year old who's obtained a PPG and started dabbling in XC. R6N will surely set him/her going forward in the right path.

All the best,

Chris Schrader