Old September 18th 19, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default Dust Devil Dash - Tehachapi on Saturday September 7th

OK Nick, it's updated.

Looks like I forgot to hit save on the website, but happened to have a copy in an email I sent.

That valley east of the Whites is named Fish Valley and has a couple landing strips as well as lots of nice fields in case I got low. I had been thinking Tonopah, then on to Eureka, but once on the Silver Peak mountains, due north looked a lot better.

Tom

On Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 11:00:57 AM UTC-7, Nick Kennedy wrote:
5Z
Drink a cup of coffe and finish your write up please
I want to hear of your decision to go east off the Whites down that ridge into what appears to me to be oblivian.