Old December 16th 17, 03:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default US Contest Rules Committee Meeting Minutes

Bracing for the expected tirade...

On 12/16/2017 7:05 AM, wrote:
Hello US contest pilots.
The Minutes of the annual Fall Rules Subcommittee meeting are available on the SSA web site in the usual location under sailplane racing, rules and process.
Please look them over.
This was announced by way of the SSA list server 4 days ago with a request that recipients reply to UH indicating that they have gotten the message by providing their name and e- mail address. The objective is to compare to the ranking list and determine whether our messages are getting out to pilots. We believe it is possible that filters may be blocking our communications to some people.
If you have flown a contest in the last 3 years, and did not get our message, please reply to me using the utility on this site and advise me of this.
We need this information to better serve our friends in contest soaring.
Happy Holidays to all

UH
RC Chair

--