Old March 20th 04, 03:16 AM
Chris OCallaghan

It is one of those sad truths that the very, very few people who are
willing to stand up and do something for the good of the rest of us
will win our unending ridicule. But lets be honest, we second guessers
count for little to nothing. Teapot tempests, all of us. If you don't
like the PW-5 or the World Class, unglue your bottom from the chair in
front of the ras and go create a new World Class. Of course, you'll
find it difficult, unpleasant, and posture yourself for unending
ridicule. And you may even discover why the PW-5 was selected. But I
suppose most of us prefer to be ridiculous in spirit than ridiculed in
fact.