Old August 24th 03, 11:48 PM
Satellite

http://www.aso.com/i.aso/AircraftVie...craft_id=75661

http://www.aso.com/i.aso/AircraftVie...craft_id=75662

http://www.aso.com/i.aso/AircraftVie...craft_id=74491
this is a nice one...

"Satellite" wrote in message
om...
Sorry for my comment, but can't hold back:
How do you come up with a ridiculous price like that.
Your plane is an old pile of junk.

Compare it to a 1997 to 1999 Cessna 172!
They are available from $75000 and up...
Look for yourself www.aso.com
And you get recent avionics, lower time,
nice paint, nice interior, lower insurance,
ad a new engine and you are set...
Your plane... $76000...Ha, what a joke...

"Flynn" wrote in message
Well I've taken the new plane plunge and put a deposit down on a new

SR22
for delivery in late Sept. My wife says I can't have 2 airplanes so the
Tiger's for sale.

Latest info is at
http://www.ipilot.com/classifieds/ad...&cid=-1&fuid=0
I'm going to take some new pic's today and post them there. Contact

info
if
interested is also at the above site.

Patrick Flynn