Old September 19th 17, 12:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian Stevens

Default 500K Stickers

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:35:16 AM UTC-4, jfitch wrote:
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 7:29:06 PM UTC-7, Brian Stevens wrote:
Have you ever pulled up behind a car at a stop light and seen one of those 13.1 or 26.2 sticker? Those arrogant runners... We can do better.

I have been thinking about a new business opportunity, and think it would be neat to "advertise" our own accomplishments. Why not have 300K/500K/750K/1000K etc, stickers for your vehicle. It might even instigate a conversation with someone new.

I am just not sure how many people would be interested in such an "advertisement". I am open to any plus/minus or comments. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

It might be kind of fun to have 500K stickers small enough to put just below the canopy frame. Like air-air kills.

I like that idea too. Thanks.