Old October 13th 04, 09:53 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:20:29 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

I don't normally have a stick in my hand when I'm getting one of them:-)

I could say something really rude here, but I'm going to walk away
from it in the interest of US/England relations. hehehe

Yeah, good idea :-)

Quick off the mark too that instructor.

Yeah, we get along pretty good. Took him a while to figure out my
sense of humor tho..

I NEVER have that problem :-)))))))))))

Most flights there are one or two giggles at the
least..

As it should be.

Probably a good idea not to, but thank your luckies you're not doing it
over
here. Current prices are around the 210-230UKP (that's 415 dollars) per
hour
of instruction. Average costs to acquire your licence is around $25K.

This 1st cert is going to run me about $16k or so

The 25K is Pounds Sterling and that's for just the PPL(H). what it'd cost
beyond that doesn't bear thinking about.

and close to $60k
when it's all said and done.. (But I don't want to think about it. )

I can relate to that

Keep it up though, and the diary.

Beav